Eerde International Boarding School Netherlands has a vacancy for a boarding assistant to assist in our Boarding houses, helping students and the existing team of boarding parents. Candidates must be well qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated to supporting our students and be confident to work with new technologies in a dynamic and intercultural environment.
The successful candidate will work with our existing boarding team to ensure that students are cared for and are supported in the best way possible. We expect the candidate to possess dynamic skills to engage and enhance the residential experience. The nature of the boarding houses and residential student life means that the hours of work include evenings, overnights and weekends.
- Qualified to MBO level.
- Confident with use of technologies
- An excellent team player and willing to work collaboratively
- Flexibility and the desire to be part of a dynamic school community
- Having a good command of English [level C1/C2]
- Clean driver’s licence
- Previous experience in youth care or in an international, intercultural context
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities
A position in an international team. Salary and benefits will be reflective of qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their letter of motivation and their curriculum vitae in English to email@example.com for the attention of the director of the school Mrs. Deelen-Geuze indicating: Boarding Assistant. The closing date for this vacancy is 20th October 2018. Please note that early applicants may be invited to interview prior to the deadline due to qualifications and experience.