Teachers of Math
Eerde International Boarding School Netherlands has a vacancy for a secondary teacher to teach IB students and IGCSE students. Candidates must be qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher of Maths and be confident to work with new technologies in a dynamic and intercultural environment.
Start date: as soon as possible
Closing date for applications: 1st December 2019
The successful candidate will work with our Math and Science team to ensure that students are supported in the best way possible. We expect the candidate to possess dynamic classroom skills to engage and enhance the learning of Math and support student access to online and offline educational material. In addition to the teaching requirement, teachers are required to assist our boarding students and boarding team with private study evenings and weekend activities (2 times a year).
- Qualified teacher of Math(QTS, PGCE or equivalent)]. A minimum of a Bachelors (Hons) in the subject and fully qualified to teach the upper secondary students.
- Having a good command of English [level C1 / C2]
- At least 3 years’ experience teaching Math
- Confident with use of new technologies
- An excellent team player and willing to work collaboratively
- Flexibility and the desire to be a part of a dynamic school community
- Previous experience in teaching at accredited international (boarding) schools or in an international, intercultural context
- Familiarity with IGCSE / IB Math
- Familiarity with teaching lower secondary maths
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities
A full-time position in an international team. Salary and benefits will be reflective of qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their letter of motivation and their curriculum vitae in English for the attention of Ms Niki Holterman indicating: Math. firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for this vacancy is 31st October 2019. Candidates located outside the Netherlands will be interviewed by Skype. Please note that early applicants may be invited to interview prior to the deadline due to qualifications and experience.