Senior Sales and Marketing Executive
Start date: as soon as possible
Closing date for applications: 13th January 2020
To contribute to the continual and sustainable growth of Eerde International Boarding School
- Engage and develop relationships with external parties, such as international companies, foreign embassies in the Netherlands, Dutch embassies abroad, relocation companies, expat centers, etc.
- Through the above mentioned contacts and relationships build links and student flow to the school and Head of Admission
- Drive the school’s market position through networking and strategic marketing.
- To work in collaboration with our marketing department ensuring that the offer is aligned with school and market demands
- To represent Eerde International Boarding School on an international platform exhibiting, networking and recruiting students, developing relationships with student recruitment agents,, with international traveling involved throughout the year including weekends.
- To ensure that all leads and contacts are continually informed and updated
- To engage and develop relationships with prospective parents of potential students prior to passing the care to Head of Admissions
- To ensure all prospective families are fully abreast of appropriate information prior to Head of Admission completing the enrolment process.
To work with partners building a network
- To work with current partners and continue to build these relationships with a mind to the growth of Eerde and future student recruitment
- To develop, negotiate and manage agency relationships in targeted worldwide markets
- To ensure identified networks feel valued
To develop strategy and develop market research supporting student recruitment
- To develop recruitment planning, targets and activities on an annual basis
- To develop business plans for student recruitment campaigns
- To develop and conduct market research supporting recruitment
- To build public relations and community outreach programmes supporting student recruitment nationally and internationally
- To provide accurate, timely feedback regarding target markets/market trends/ market activity
- To provide accurate student recruitment status
To develop social media presence
- To further develop current social media presence
- To increase following and social media involvement worldwide
- To channel school activities and events through social media
- To ensure that school is regularly represented on all appropriate and relevant platforms
- Several years of sales and marketing experience preferably within the (international) education sector
- Proven ability of strategic planning and knowledge of building client base
- Qualified to degree level
- Self-starter with High Energy Level: Ability to work independently and equally skilled to collaborate in a team,
- Strong attention to
- Experience of independent international travel
- Fluent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
- A working knowledge of another world language
- Preferable knowledge of and experience in setting up and executing a social media strategy
- Experience and knowledge of cultures worldwide and anticipating this
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working efficiently and effectively with others
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Self motivated with a flexible approach
- Willing to work outside office hours
A full time position in an international team. Salary and benefits will be reflective of qualifications and experience.
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their letter of motivation and their curriculum vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Head of Admissions Mrs. Niki Holterman indicating: Senior Sales and Marketing Executive. The closing date for this vacancy is 13th January 2020.
Candidates located outside the Netherlands will be interviewed by Skype.
Please note that early applicants may be invited to interview prior to the deadline due to qualifications and experience.
Agency calls regarding this advertisement are not appreciated.