Amanuensis - Lab Technician
As members of the International School Eerde community, we must be committed to promoting and upholding the Eerde Code of Honour of the school and to maintaining the highest professional standards in all we do at, and for, the school.
As an overall guide you are also provided with a School Staff Handbook, which details the expectations and duties of all teaching staff. This document also forms the basis of your appraisal.
As a minimum must be qualified to Bachelors level.
Proven track record of the use of knowledge of physics, chemistry and biology.
Knowledge of laboratories, preparing experiments, clearing experiments safely and control of safety equipment.
- English fluency. (C1)
- Self-driven and motivated to improve use of science labs and make them effective learning environments.
- Exceptional skills in the English language.
- Keen interest in the sciences.
- Previous experience of working with students.
- Actively promotes the positive image of Eerde in public settings.
- Works collaboratively and constructively with colleagues and management.
- Is diplomatic and discreet in all professional dealings.
- Is an active member of the Eerde community.
- Attends school as required by contract and is punctual at all times.
- Participates in all wider curricula activities as required.
- To participate in the appraisal procedure as established by the Principal.
- Participates positively in the accreditation process.
- Performs all other reasonable duties requested by the Principal.
This is a 0.5FTE position. Salary and benefits are based on qualifications and experience.
Please contact email@example.com with a letter of motivation and your current CV.
Get in contact with us
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.